The sketch challenges are sponsored by our sister shop, All About Scrapping. The winner gets to pick 3 DIGITAL products from the shop — any combination of printable sheets, Photoshop templates, and digital paper packs. The winner will also be invited to be a Guest Designer in next month's sketch challenge.
A TWIST IN OUR CHALLENGES
Participate in all 3 challenges we host this month and you'll be in the running to win this prize package courtesy of All About Scrapping.
|2 Spellbinders Borderabilities Dies|
(Classic Scalloped Border Petites and Tulips)
Some updates from the STAMPlorations HQ before we share the projects that our guest designer and design team made. First, the sad news: Sandie has decided to step down. Behind the scenes, she has helped me so much and I'm so very grateful to her! I'm certainly going to miss her here as part of the design team, but it's a small world...and she promised that she'll be playing in our challenges :o)
Our guest designer is Monika Reeck, who was our sketch challenge #12 winner.
READY TO PLAY?
- Create a new project -- card, tag, mini album/scrapbook cover, layout, home decor item, or any paper craft -- on ANY THEME using the sketch as your guide. Any style is welcome — CAS, shabby chic, vintage, grunge, and so on. Post your creation on your blog and submit it by 11:55 p.m. PDT on Friday, July 18. Don’t have a blog? You can post a photo of your project on your Pinterest page, Flickr, or any public online gallery.
- You must use stamps (rubber, cling, clear, digi — from any company) in your creation(s).
- Copy the link of your blog entry where you have your project posted and enter it to the linky found at the end of this post. Remember to link directly to your blog post, not just your blog URL. (This will make it easy for us to find your submission and leave a comment. Please turn off word verification as well.)
- Please include a text link back to this post in your blog post, as well as display the sketch, to encourage other paper crafters to participate.
- You can submit up to 3 entries for this challenge.
- You can submit your creation(s) to other challenges — as many as you want — except to other sketch challenges for obvious reasons!
- Be a follower of our blog to qualify for the prize.
- And lastly, have a great time creating your project! :-)
We’ll announce the winner and top picks on Sunday, July 20, here on the STAMPlorations™ blog and on the All About Scrapping page on Facebook. That’s it…we look forward to seeing what you create!
~ The STAMPlorations™ girls