Play in all 3 challenges we host this month (March Challenge, Sketch #29, and Sketch #30) and you'll be in the running to win a STAMPlorations stamp and stencil pack valued at $10. The winner can also opt for a $10 gift certificate to the shop if she prefers.
We have three talented guest designers joining us: Robyn Oliver (sketch #27 winner), and Kathy Schweinfurth and Stephanie Severin (sketch #27 top picks). Take a look at the cards they made based on the sketch -- these ladies did an awesome job! Please stop by their blogs to leave them some love!
using Blossom Overture (sentiment) and Mixed Media Grunge
- Create any paper craft on any theme using the sketch as your guide. Any style is welcome. Link up your project from your blog (or Pinterest board, Flickr account, Splitcoast Stampers gallery) to our gallery by 11:55 p.m. PDT (GMT -7) on Friday, March 27.
- You must use stamps in your project(s) -- rubber, clear, or digi from any company. You do not need to use STAMPlorations stamps to enter this challenge, but please keep this one important rule in mind: if you are on the design team of another stamp company, please don't use our challenges to link up projects that you make for the sole purpose of promoting or advertising your company. Such entries will be deleted. You are welcome to play as long as your project/post is not solely promotional in nature. If you are on the DT of a regular challenge blog (not affiliated with a stamp company), please feel free to link up your projects, including those where you use images provided by whoever is sponsoring your current challenge, if they fit our challenge.
- Link directly to your blog post, not just your blog URL. (This will make it easy for us to find your submission and leave a comment. Please turn off word verification as well.)
- Include a text link back to this challenge post in your blog post to encourage other paper crafters to play too. Entries not linking back to our challenge will be deleted.
- You can submit a maximum of 3 entries for this challenge, and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
- Follow our blog.
- And lastly, have a great time creating your project (s)!We'll announce the winner and top picks on Tuesday, March 31, here on the STAMPlorations™ blog and on the All About Scrapping page on Facebook. That’s it…we look forward to seeing what you create!
~ The STAMPlorations™ girls