Sunday, August 02, 2015

Stencil Sunday #5 + August Mixed Media Challenge

Welcome to another edition of Stencil Sunday with the STAMPlorations girls in the Mixed Media design team  And because it's the first Sunday of the month, it's also time for a new Mixed Media Challenge!


Thank you to everyone who linked up to the July Mixed Media Challenge! We'll announce the winner and top picks later this week. Let's start off with the girls' awe-mazing mixed media projects projects!



Art canvas
Art tag


Altered pizza box
using Foiled AgainArtsy Border Maker


Inspired to create your own mixed media projects? Link up below! Please just keep in mind these simple rules:
  • Your project(s) can be anything mixed media except a card (so no cards, please!).
  • You must use a stencil or stencils (any brand) in your project(s).
  • You can enter as many projects as you wish as long as they are in separate blog posts.
  • Display the challenge graphic below in your post and link back to this post (not just the main blog).
  • Link up by August 31, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-7).
Prizes:
  • The winner (as voted by the design team) receives a $15 gift certificate OR her choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils.
  • The two (2) top picks (as voted by the design team) get to pick their choice of any 1 ARTplorations stencil.
Link the graphic back to:





A gentle reminder: This is a non-card mixed media challenge, so please don't link up cards. You must also use a stencil (or stencils) -- any brand or a homemade one -- in your project(s). If it's not obvious to us that you used a stencil, your entry may be deleted.

12 comments:

  1. Love these gorgeous projects! My first foray using an ARTplorations stencil on a mixed media project was today. yay! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mixed-media but it scares the crap out of me! I think it is beautiful and I get excited to try it then I freeze up and never get stuff out to try. One day it will be right for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously diverse creations from the DT. This is such a fun challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Stunning Mixed Media cards Shery by your Amazingly Amazing Talented DT. TFS and always Inspiring us to get Inky! Hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful projects n I am loving the interesting textures on the projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these projects ladies, it's always awesome to come here and see the talent.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a fun challenge and for sharing the awesome DT inspirations! I loved doing this challenge so thank you ladies Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to try mixed media projects - I'm not good with it but I'm learning. There are so many medias out there and I don't know what half of them do or how they work best. I'm learning though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really super inspirations from the DT - thanks bunches to all. I hope to get to add something this month!! I had one all ready to post last month and forgot that it needed to have a stencil in it! Bet I remember from now on!!! j.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)