It's time for a fresh batch of inspiration projects that you can CASE! We hope you can join us in the Playground -- you can CASE the fun tag by our guest designer Gail (ionabunny) in this post here or CASE any of the CASEs by the STAMPlorations girls, or CASE any of the cards below.
- Pick any card (or two, or however many) from the Inspiration Project posts that we'll be publishing throughout the month of September (September 11, 14, 25, 28, and 30) that you want to CASE. You can create any type of project -- card, ATC, altered project, mixed media, art journal page, scrapbook page, etc.
- You can use any supplies you have. You don't have to use STAMPlorations products; products by other companies are welcome -- but please don't link up projects that you create solely to promote another stamp company.
- In your blog post, include the card you're CASEing as well as describe how you were inspired by it. Link back to the Inspiration Project post too.
- Don't forget to link up your CASE project(s) to the Inspiration CASE Playground!
- CASE as many cards as you want, so long as you have them in separate posts on your blog.
- We'll randomly draw one entry to win a $15 gift certificate to the shop or choice of 2 ARTplorations stencils. We'll also be highlighting the best CASEs.