Happy Friday, STAMPlorations friends! Ready for another batch of cards to inspire and that you can CASE? We'd really love to see your projects in the CASE Playground. Simply CASE any of the projects we feature throughout the month of October and you can win some stencils or spending money on the shop! We randomly draw the winner of the prize so everyone has a shot! Plus we highlight the best CASEs!
You can CASE this striking card by our guest designer Greta Hess in this post here or CASE any of the projects by the STAMPlorations girls in this post, this post, or below.
- Pick any card (or two, or however many) from the Inspiration Project posts that we'll be publishing throughout the month of October (October 9, 12, 23, 25, and 31) that you want to CASE. You can create any type of project -- card, ATC, altered project, mixed media, art journal page, scrapbook page, etc.
- You can use any supplies you have. You don't have to use STAMPlorations products; products by other companies are welcome -- but please don't link up projects that you create solely to promote another stamp company.
- In your blog post, include the card you're CASEing as well as describe how you were inspired by it. Link back to the Inspiration Project post too.
- Don't forget to link up your CASE project(s) to the Inspiration CASE Playground!
- CASE as many cards as you want, so long as you have them in separate posts on your blog.
- We'll randomly draw one entry to win a $15 gift certificate to the shop or choice of 2 ARTplorations stencils. We'll also be highlighting the best CASEs.