Hey there, STAMPlorations friends! It's a new month, which means a new challenge here on the blog! But first, we'd like to thank everyone who linked up their beautiful creations last month. There were many gorgeous textures creations, as well as projects that were based on the sketch. We will announce the March winner and top picks on April 6.
And here's our fun sketch to get inspired by as well:
Guest Designer Coni (conil)
Wei Wei's card is based on the sketch and she used stamps from SKETCHED: Tulips and Fond Expressions
Suchi's cards are based on the theme and sketch and she used stamps from Small Birds, Balloons and Banners, and Vignette: Tree Silhouettes
Please keep in mind our simple guidelines:
- Link up any type of project(s) based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
- You must use stamps in your project(s) -- rubber, clear, or digi from any company. Non-STAMPlorations stamps are OK (although please don't link up a project you've created for the sole purpose of promoting another company; those projects will be deleted.)
- Link up to 6 entries and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
- Link directly to your blog post, not to your main blog. (This makes it easy for us to find and comment on your entry.)
- If you have word verification turned on, our design team may not be able to leave a comment, so please consider turning it off.
- Link back to this challenge post (not just our main blog) to encourage others to play too. Entries not linking back to our challenge will be deleted.
- Link up by Saturday, April 30, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
- Have fun creating your project(s)!
~ The STAMPlorations™ girls