- Link up any type of project(s) based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
- You must use stamps in your project(s) -- rubber, clear, or digi from any company. Non-STAMPlorations stamps are OK (although please don't link up a project you've created for the sole purpose of promoting another company; those projects will be deleted or will not be considered in the running for winner or top pick.)
- Link up to 6 entries and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
- Link directly to your blog post, not to your main blog. (This makes it easy for us to find and comment on your entry.)
- If you have word verification turned on, our design team may not be able to leave a comment, so please consider turning it off.
- Link back to this challenge post (not just our main blog) to encourage others to play too. Entries not linking back to our challenge will be deleted.
- Link up by October 31, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
- Have fun creating your project(s)!
JANUARY CHALLENGES & BLOG HOPS Winners are here. Winners, claim your prize by Monday, February 20.
Check out our Inspiration Projects for this month. Comment and win spending money on the STAMPlorations shop!
Check out our Stencil Sunday posts for project ideas using stencils and stamps!
Love mixed media? Check out our Mixed Media Tutorials here.
Join our STAMP CLUB! Enjoy lots of perks: free stamps, stencils & dies; gift certificates; and free worldwide shipping.