Thursday, April 06, 2017

{Spotlight Project} Deepti Combines Different Stamp Sets!



Hello, friends! Deepti here and welcome to another spotlight feature. Today I am making a card by combining different elements from various stamp club sets. I love to combine my stamps from different sets to come with new fresh unique designs. Here is one example, hope you will like it :)





STEP 1
I cut out a watercolor card stock panel for my card and arranged how I wanted my focal stamps to be. I then stamped the flower image first because I wanted it to be above the camera. Ideally I should have created a mask but I was too lazy ;) and also since I was doing a no line water coloring for this I thought I will mend any overlaps during water coloring :) I only inked the area on the camera that I wanted to be seen





STEP 2
I then water colored the focal images and did a soft watercolor wash in the same colors :)




STEP 3
To add more interest I stamped some mixed media stamps. The ink you see in the photo was not used as it was too light. I changed the pink ink to a Memento ink to get the bright colors.




STEP 4
Next I stamped the sentiment and some #words that will go with the sentiment. And that finished my panel. I then adhered it on a card base.




Here is the card one more time :)

 SheryRuss_Scribbly Splattery Grunge-preview   preview-HelloYou-SheryRussDesigns

FloralBliss-preview preview-SheryRuss_TrendySpringBlooms

That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try.

Happy paper crafting! 

10 comments:

  1. Deepti, this is beautiful! Love how you mixed all those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful project and an awesome result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colours, the layout and all that interest...Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. TFS your steps with your photos Dee. I love your vintage look and the way you used stamps from several different sets. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project! Love the coloring of the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic!! I love your mix of stamps that you used. I would never have paired any of these together but I LOVE the look!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)