Friday, February 03, 2017

{Mixed Media Tutorial} Melissa Makes Hearty Drink Coasters


Hi! I'm here to share a mixed media project with you. I made some heart-shaped, rainbow colored, Chevron Crazy drink coasters. I hope you enjoy seeing the process I used to create them.





You will need 2 - 4 sheets of heavy weight, white cardstock for this next step. I managed with 2, but using 4 would have made the printing and inking process easier.



Cut the prints into pieces that will fit through your die cutting machine.

Die cut the felt.

Die cut the rainbow prints.

Seal the coasters by coating the hearts with Glossy Accents.
 That's all I have for you today.
 I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial and look forward to reading your comments!

Grace & Peace,
melissastamplorationsdtbadge
ARTplorations Stencil:
preview-web-stencil-035-chevroncrazy

19 comments:

  1. I so enjoyed this post. Loving the idea and the fun colours and techniques...Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coasters--love the tutorial! I'm hoping to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great tutorial, I love your bright and colourful coasters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial!
    Coasters are so colorful and so nice!

    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coasters are so colorful and creative Melissa. TFS your photos and steps. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful colorful idea and so easy! Great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, colourful and useful. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shape, makes a change from boring square or round coasters, and the vibrant colours. Fab tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)