Thursday, February 23, 2017

{Spotlight Project} Masking Fun with Deepti!


Hello, friends! Deepti here and welcome to another spotlight feature. Today I decided to go back to basics and create a card using the masking technique. My card idea is just perfect for masking :)



STEP 1
I stamped the envelope image three times on the masking paper and fussy cut it to create my masks



STEP 2
Then I stamped the envelope on the white card stock following the masking technique. Once I finished the stamping of the envelops, I stamped Kathryn's image as if she is standing over a pile of letters :)




STEP 3
I then fussy cut along the stamped images to make my front panel.





STEP 4
Next I colored this with Spectrum Noir markers and stamped the sentiment on a black card stock.




To finish, I adhered the pieces on a patterned paper. Here is look into this card once more...



I have used Hello You February 2017 stamp club set and Kathryn and Christmas stamp set
preview-HelloYou-SheryRussDesigns preview-KathrynandChristmas 


That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try.  Happy paper crafting! 

10 comments:

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)